Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ENGAGEMENT: Claudia & Hugo

Hello!! I'm so sorry for my lack of posts.......I've been sick for awhile but I went to a special doctor on Monday and now we know what I have so we are now treating it correctly.........Please pray that this new treatment works.........don't worry it's nothing bad....

But enough about me.....let's get to Claudia & Hugo.....I had the privilege of taking their engagement pictures and OMG we had a great time!!! They are such a great couple, They complete each other in such a wonderful way. They are definetly so much in
L-O-V-E.....I love it...........
Here are some of their pictures..............I can't wait for their wedding this May!!!!

Enjoy!!!







I love the feeling of this next one.....






4 comments:

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

What an amazing job you did!!! I love the first 2..

Chris, Cristen and Abby said...

Love love love how you captured the emotion!!!

Unknown said...

No manches! estan bien fregonas! Ya quisiera la revista People tener una fotografa laik yu jajaja!! Cool, tienes el don definitely =)

Me gusta me gusta (como diria Marcelo)

muchacha corazón de tiza said...

aooo!!! que hermosos!!!! yo también ya quiero que sea mayo!!! jaja

que geniales te quedaron las fotos Ana!!