Thursday, February 19, 2009

24

24... To some it might mean just a number or a great TV show......but today it means something else, at least to me...
You see today is my 24th Birthday and even thou I feel weird writing this I wanted to do so, so that I could come back and read this whenever I wanted to.

Last night I was feeling really weird, sorta depressed...why?? I had no idea........Then I realized what was going on..........I was putting my eyes on ME, on MY feelings, on MY circumstances, on MY business, on MY health, on MY relationship with Armando and not on who has my life in His Hands, the ONE who knows me better than what I know myself, my God, my Savior.

As I was realizing these and other things, I began to feel God's peace in my heart and I felt refreshed.

I'm really excited to see how God works this year in my life, my business, my family, my friends and my relationship with Armando.....I just have to let Him do it

3 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

HAPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY beautiful!!!!
I hope you are having an amazing day!!
You are such a blessing to so many people and I LOVE you!

Douglas Muro said...

Te mando un beso y un abrazo! Como un dia le dije a Rox, "Un año mas vieja, un año mas sabia!".

Feliz Cumpleaños Rebeca!!

The Murphys said...

Feliz Cumpleanos a ti, querida hermanita!