Wednesday, July 16, 2008

WEDDING: Marlene and Jeremy

Marlene and Jeremy got married on June 27, 2008 while I was in Chicago doing my internship with Sarah. I seriously LOVE this couple. They treated us as we were long time friends.......Marlene wanted us (by us I mean Sarah, Laura, Natalie and I) to come and have a good time at her wedding...it was even on her contract!!!! They rented us a room at the hotel where the whole bridal party, friends and family where staying. They got married at the fabulous Patrick Haley Mansion in Joliet, IL. The day started a little glummy and it rained while we were doing pictures on this field of wild flowers but about an hour before the ceremony started the sun came out and it was just perfect. Marlene was so good at thinking of all these little details for her wedding...she even had butterflies under her veil and the guests had butterflies in little envelopes so that they could release them when Marlene and Jeremy were pronounced husband and wife. The toasts at the reception where just perfect....tears where in my eyes...
Marlene and Jeremy: Thank you so much for letting me come to your fabulous wedding!!! May God Bless You!!

Here are some pictures....I'm working on getting a slide show up..hopefully soon......






2 comments:

Danielle said...

Ana-

Please take the time to visit my page and read Vivianne's story. We need all the prayers we can get to help her pull through.

If you can pass this story out to all your prayer groups, the more noise we can make the louder we'll be in prayer.

Thank you and God Bless!
_D

Emily said...

You've got some great shots on here Ana! I love the last one that shows the detail on her dress. Nice choice on that light sepia, it really adds a lovely atmosphere to the picture.