Friday, July 18, 2008

Paola...... Bunky Baby

Today is a very special day.....Today it's Paola's 1st B-day. This little girl is very special to me for 2 reasons:

1.- Her mom is my very good friend Roxana. Roxy and I grew up together and even thou she's a little older (I SAID A LITTLE OK hahaha) than me, God has given us the opportunity to build a great friendship.

2.- Bunky (as we affectionately call her) was the first person I photographed last year with my back then new Nikon D40 when she was 2 months old, then I did my first Family Session with her and her parents when she was 3 months old and then I took some "surprise christmas pics" in December when she was 5 months old. And now she's a year old.

So to celebrate her Birthday I took her outside and did a mini shoot and I'm very happy to see the end results.

BUNKY: If you ever read this I just want you to know that your Auntie Ana LOVES YOU like crazy and I can't wait to see you grow up.

ROX: You know that I love you and that I'm grateful for your friendship. Love you Bunky Mama!! Sincerely the floating bubble *wink*

BUNKY 2 MONTHS:



BUNKY 3 MONTHS:



BUNKY 5 MONTHS:


BUNKY 1 YEAR OLD!!!




4 comments:

naomi mayernik said...

ana so beautiful--love the pictures--love to see how you have improved over time :)<3 naomi

Mindy said...

Hi Ana! I remember you and it's funny cause I just found your blog the other day! Its great to see how you are doing. (and your sister is getting married! How exciting!)

Oh and your pictures are beautiful!

Emily said...

What a beautiful little girl!! I didn't know that Roxy had a baby...guess it goes to show how out of touch I am with you guys...sad. :) Looks like you're having fun!

Joanna Kim said...

me encanta las fotos!!! que hermosa la bunky!!! love you!