Thursday, August 6, 2009

WEDDING: Alex & Anayancy

Ok....so Alex & Anayancy FINALLY got married last month :) I was honored to be their photographer and a bridesmaid :)
This wedding was so special to me, since Anayancy is one of my best friends.......Anayancy, Ana Laura and I had been looking at wedding details for oh so many months and that made our friendship grow............ This wedding was unique and emotional but it was a LOT of fun .....
*Alex & Anayancy, thank you for being an example to me of what it means to love our Savior above all things......Love you guys :)*

Here are some of my favorite pictures from that day...........I warn you there's going to be a BUNCH of pictures...........

Enjoy :)

*My 2 beautiful friends getting ready (The bride with her maid of honor, Ana Laura)

*Some details*


*Alex's face while seeing his bride walk down the aisle.......even then he took a minute to give thanks to God*



*Wedding Ceremony*




*Their first kiss* (check the sequence)





*The Guys*



*The Girls*



*The 3 Musketeers*

*Ana Laura and Anayancy*

*Anayancy & me*

No comments: