Thursday, August 6, 2009

News.........

Guess who's getting married???



MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!



Hahaha........well it all happened on Sunday July 26th.........

He had been telling me for like a week that he thought it would be a good idea if we took pictures together since he "didn't have one of me (OF COURSE HE DOES!!! hahaha) So I was like, ok that's a good idea I even told him I wished Sarah or Kristen lived closer so that they could take them for us :)

On Saturday he told me again about the pictures and he mentioned that it would be a good idea to ask a guy from church who has helped me with a couple of weddings if he could take them for us......and I was like OK...........but then he mentioned that what if we took them on Sunday after church........He was insisting and I obliged but really didn't think much about it.............

But on Sunday I saw him talking to this guy and I was like HE IS SUCH A STUBBORN GUY!!!! hahahaha so I told him he was stubborn and he said he was with the things he cares about........OK hahaha

So we were taking the pictures at like 3 PM.........It was so hot outside and I was so tired hahahaha but I was up for it just to bless him.........then after a little while he stood up and went to the car to "get something" so I took advantage of the extra little attention and got some profile pictures.........he came back and since I was sitting on the grass he kneeled and place a beautiful bouquet of flowers between us and I was like Oh THANK YOU hahaha and all of a sudden he pulls this box and places it on the flowers that's when I realized something was going on ......and then he opens it and I see this beautiful ring and I gasped hahahahaha and he told me that I was the love of his life and that he wanted me to be his wife..........I of course said YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the best part is I have pictures to prove it :)








*Me and my love*

3 comments:

Kelley Murphy said...

awwwwww i am so happy. congratulations, hermanita. love you!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhh.... congratulations! i'm so happy for you!

(oh, and I love your pics!)
~emmie

roxi said...

=)