Saturday, June 6, 2009

ENGAGEMENT: Julia & Ricardo

Yep 2nd post in a day :) :) Aren't you proud of me??!! :) :) :) :)

This e-session was so much fun......First of all because Julia is my beautiful cousin and Ricardo is the newest addition to the family......right mosquito??

We headed to Old Town Mesilla, which is located about 45 minutes from El Paso, Tx...... I must say Armando and I had a GREAT TIME shooting them......we laughed a lot, got soaked in mud, almost got bee stings and Julia and I had to get $1 dlls sandals on our way back because our shoes were not reusable after we "trespassed" some Pecan Grow Farms....Oh but it was SO WORTH IT!!!

Jules & Ricardo: Thank You for giving us the opportunity to shoot your engagement pictures we had a great time with you and I can't wait to shoot your wedding in Octuber... LOVE YA GUYS!!