Saturday, June 6, 2009

ENGAGEMENT: Erika & Javi

This post is way way WAY behind....I actually shot their wedding last week.......but since I've been getting a lot of comments about the lack of posts on the blog, I've decided to post some of my latest work from the past month...........I'm seriously going to try to be a better blogger........

So......let's get back to Erika & Javi.........They actually contacted me thru Claudia & Hugo (see last post)........You see Erika & Javi are police officers from the Border Patrol Department...so when Claudia & Hugo where crossing the bridge from Juarez to El Paso, Erika was the officer on duty.......so she asked them where were they going and they told her they were going to meet me to take their engagement pictures........and it so happened that Erika was looking for a photographer for her OWN wedding..........

Here are a few of my favorites from their e-session........ENJOY!!!











No comments: