Sunday, September 21, 2008

ENGAGEMENT: Adam & Pami

A few weeks ago I was graciously asked by Pami if I could take some pictures of her and Adam and I said OF COURSE!!!!
You see Pami and I have been friends for like 15 years hahahaha.....we grew up together and she's a PK too hahaha...........
I had the opportunity to tag along with Kristen to get some pictures of when Adam and Pami got engaged back in April and now I'll be second shooting their wedding with her in like a month...Can't wait!!!

Pami: Thank you so much for being my friend. Thank you for speaking God's truth to my life. I love to see how you honor Adam and how you are willing to follow him even if it costs being far away from your family and friends here in Mexico. I know God will bless you tremendously in Maryland. I love you!!
Adam: I love to see how ENORMOUS your love for Pami is but I mostly love to see that GOD is your first love. Thank you for leading my friend. I know you will take really good care of her.

Here are some of my favorite pictures.......I hope you guys enjoy them.......... Love, *Ana Rebeca*









***Ok so a little side story........and I know Sarah B. is going to shake her head and then LAUGH......While I was shooting Adam and Pami and realized I only had ONE battery with me and after like 25 min into the shoot it DIES!!!!!!!, I thought my extra battery was in my camera bag so I went to look for it and it was NOT there.....We were at this great neighborhood and I was so disappointed that we weren't going to be able to shoot there some more, but Pami and Adam where really great sports and we rescheduled the rest of the shoot for the next morning so I woke up at like 8:30 AM to do the shoot before church. I went over to Pami's house where we were going to meet and everything was going so well. So like in the middle of the shoot Pami and Adam notice I had some mosquitoes on my legs (yes I was wearing shorts :P) Well I ended with like 12 mosquito bites on EACH leg and several on my hands hahahaha.........Oh but it was all worth it...............My lesson of the day: when shooting in the morning after it has rained the WHOLE night wear PANTS and repellent hahahaha***

Pami, how excited are you that you are getting married?? Oh I can tell :P

Adam, give me a model look!

Beautiful Couple!!



1 comment:

d'art photographie said...

Ana, thank you so much for all of your comments! they are so encouraging:) you have been shooting so much! i love the pics of this couple. they seem so fun and sweet. i hope you are well! we need a reunion soon! love from laura in chicago :)