Saturday, December 6, 2008

WEDDING: Ana Laura & Saul

Ok so forget about me posting every day......not happening hahaha....life is so busy right now........I'll try to post at least 1 or 2 times a week......... Hopefully that would work better..........

So...........let's talk about Ana Laura and Saul's Wedding...............Ana Laura asked me to just take pictures of her getting ready and of the ceremony since they already had a photographer when we meet for the very first time. And I of course said YES!!!
This couple loves each other SO MUCH......I was honored to be there at the ceremony and just see them commiting their lives to God as a couple......

Ana Laura & Saul........THANK YOU for allowing me to be at your wedding.........I hope everything works out for you in this new stage in your relationship. I love you and I hope to see you soon and hopefully next time you call me is because you want me to take some MATERNITY pics for you hahaha.......

Here are some of my favorite pics....Enjoy!!




I love how she was getting text messages from Saul all morning asking her if she was getting more beautiful than what she is :D


For some reason I love this next one.........




Bouquet and Rings.......




Watching his bride coming down the aisle


HAPPILY MARRIED!!!

1 comment:

Cassie Schott said...

I love the shot of her looking down. So beautiful and elegant! Great job Ana!