Monday, August 25, 2008

Where have I been????

Hello Blog world...............I'm working on getting a few posts up in the next couple of days...... but in case you were wondering where have I been here's a little recap of the last few weeks of my crazy life........ (***These are not edited..yet)

1.-We went on a last minute family vacation for 2 days to Ruidoso , NM just to relax as a family of 6 before my sister's wedding
The fam

Me and my sis'ta


2.- A week after our little getaway, we celebrated my sister and Milton's wedding.....It was a great, beautiful wedding.......I'll upload more pics from that on my next post.......




3.-Then I did a fun shoot with Alex and Anayancy....More on them later on :D



4.- And then back to real life hahahaha..............




MORE PICS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anayancy said...

Ana:

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW Tu pagina, fotos, mensajes TODO esta padrisisismo,

Estoy asombrada de los dones que Dios te ha dado,

DEFINITIVAMENTE eres una bendicion para todos los que te conocemos,

Gracias por las fotos que nos tomaste a mi y a Alex no tienes idea de lo mucho que nos bendeciste!!!

FELCIDADES!! Ya soy una de tus principales fans Yeah!!

Anayancy

Joanna Kim said...

so much going on!!!! i miss you!!!!